Saturday, March 1, 2014

freewriting 3-1-14

The biggest problem that I always have whenever it is time for me to freewrite is finding something to even write about. I am an extremely indecisive person so it makes my life actually pretty hard sometimes.  The reason I can't make decisions is because I don't want to make anybody mad.  Even though everyone tells me that they will never get angry from a decision I make, I can't help but always end up making them decide for me.


Choosing something to eat is probably my biggest challenge. Ever time that my boyfriend and I are hungry and want to actually go out to eat, he always asks me what I am hungry for.  I almost always reply back with "I don't know, what do you want to eat". When he tells me "I asked you first.." then I just give him multiple choices and let him pick from those.


I understand that it is more frustrating to not get a specific answer, but I can't help that I can't make decisions. I am getting a little better at choosing what to do, but for the most part, I am still having a pretty hard time when people ask me what I want to do for the day or where I want to go.


Sometimes I feel like I need to have some sort of class that teaches people how to make decisions.  The fact that I can't make decisions unfortunately makes it hard to have fun with people.  Things will usually turn into an argument because I never decide something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment