Saturday, March 1, 2014

freewriting 2-28-14

Tattoos are one of those things that I feel like almost everyone will have by around 2050.  I just think that more and more people are becoming understanding of tattoos and that they don't make someone a bad person just for having them.


I actually read an article the other day that said they will eventually be coming out with video tattoos.  I personally think that it is a really dumb idea and that everyone would get tired of watching the same video over and over again that is tattooed on their arm or leg or wherever.  Then again, most people don't get tired of their tattoos of pictures or words.


I can't understand why people hate other people with tattoos.  It is just a judging problem that todays world has.  How I see it, is that people need to just do what they want and go through life the way that they want to.  If someone else's opinion matters so much to where you can't even do what you want in life, those people need to be erased from your life.


As of right now, I don't have any tattoos.  I really am wanting to get a few of them though.  The only thing that I am even scared about is the fact that it might not turn out the exact way that I want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment