Tuesday, February 18, 2014

freewriting 2-14-14

I have always wondered why little kids can find interest in almost every single thing that we put in front of their faces.  Bubbles, for instance amazed my little sister when she was three years old, and now that she is eight, she still loves them. Heck, I even love them still.  I know that fifty percent of the population still loves bubbles and just aren’t admitting it.  I am one of those people that will admit the things that I like because I could care less about what other people think. 
So what if I love bubbles? At least I’ll be the teenager having fun in the summer having bubble blowing contests, rather than the average teen that will be sitting outside texting, or on Facebook.  Now don’t get me wrong, I love to text, but only as long as it is my family or my boyfriend.  Other people don’t text me, just because I guess I am not enthusiastic enough for them.  But that’s okay because I have more time to do actual things instead of play on my phone all day.
Another thing that makes children happy is balloons, which is something that I also find fascinating.  Things that float are just cool, and the fact that one element makes balloons float in the air forever, until they pop anyways, is just awesome. We even have the people that will suck the helium out of the balloons and make their voices high pitched.  It is seriously one of the most hilarious things in the world in my opinion. 

I feel like some people would think that I am a child at heart and that I  am an immature person, but in all seriousness, I am one of the most mature people that I know, and I just make jokes is all.  I am not one of those weird people who stay inside all day and just stare at the wall in the darkness or some crap. I am an actual normal human being that likes to just have fun, and if that makes me need to like little kid things, that’s what will happen, and I am perfectly okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment