Saturday, February 1, 2014

I believe that there is something good in everything.

I believe that there is something good in everything. I feel like optimism is the best quality that people can have. The more optimistic people are, the better their lives will be. I can find something good in everything, whether it is somebody dying, or even a piece of grass. A piece of grass is green, and green is my favorite color, therefore, I like grass. that was actually kind of weird and funny. haha. when somebody dies, i believe that another person is born, so i think that it is a good thing and that the person who died is in a much better place. I think that cats are hilarious. My cat just jumped in a plant and is now eating it. Optimism i don't know what to say i don't know what to say i don't know what to say. I think that me not knowing what to say was a good thing because it helped me take time to think of this sentence right now. The weather is supposed to be really snowy tomorrow, which is awesome because i need a day off from work. I doubt it will even get that bad. If you can find something good in one thing, you will be able to find more and more good in more things. You will start to see the bright side of every situation, and then you will become a happier person all around. I think that if you believe that you have a lot of money and that it comes easily and frequently, then you will actually start gaining more money and less bills. I don't understand why money has to be such an important part of life. I wish that nothing is as expensive as it is. especially seeing how i don't make very much at my job. but on the bright side, since i don't get paid very much, i get financial aid for schooling, and i love that. I even get money left over after the semester is over sometimes. I'm really going to have to edit some of these words after the time is up. oh well, at least it will give me something to do. I feel like most people forget to be optimistic and that's why most people are so depressed in today's society. I don't know what to say I don't know what to say I don't know what to say i don't know what to say i don't know what to say i don't have any idea what to write other than i don't know. what is wrong with me? haha. I just laughed at the fact that i had no idea what to say for a good 3 seconds, and i think that is nice. If more people had help with being optimistic, like some sort of class or something, i feel like that would help a lot of people out and would actually help there be less violence in the world. Violence is all that i have heard about in the past few years and it's actually a really scary thing. This is possibly the one thing that i cant seem to find something good about, or at least not yet. Maybe it


540 Words

No comments:

Post a Comment