Sunday, February 9, 2014

Knowing My Audience

Learning who the people in my class are was one of the most interesting things that we have done so far this semester.  I would have never thought that all of us are so different, yet the same, at the same time.  From everything that I read from my post, basically everyone who had commented on it said that they would definitely change something about themselves, or their lives, if they were able to.  The thing that I thought was pretty cool was that mostly everyone only wanted to change the decisions that they had made in the past, rather than their physical appearing and so forth.

From everything that I have seen, I feel like everyone has their own families with their own children, except for me.  I think that I might actually be the youngest person in my class, which actually makes me feel a little bit better when it comes to writing.  It makes me realize that it is probably okay for me to not know or understand as much as everyone else, seeing how I haven’t had as much experience as some of the other people.

On one of the posts, it asked what color everyone’s personality or mood always is.  Everyone was mostly really happy and calm.  I feel like that is actually a really good thing for a class because we all know that we are not going to get criticized or made fun of for something that we did wrong.  Also, it just makes me happy in general that mostly everyone is a happy person.

After knowing a little bit about each one of the people in my class, I have figured out different things about being able to write papers.  I feel like everyone in my class would enjoy something interesting instead of something that only contained information, but who wouldn’t? Also, I have realized that if I make a mistake, even though I might get corrected, it would never be in a rude way.  Everyone in my class seems like a really interesting and polite person, and if I could meet them in person, I think that we would get along great.

No comments:

Post a Comment