Tuesday, February 25, 2014

freewriting 2-24-14

One of the hardest things for me to do is to stay motivated when I decide to start something new in my life.  Working out should be something that we do daily, but as for me, I always seem to find excuses and think that I don't need to work out.  Every now and then, I'll get little spurts of energy to where I want to start to work out. I'll stick with my workouts for about a month and then once I feel good enough, I just quit doing everything that I have done.  I need to start actually sticking with my workouts instead of quitting when I feel like I feel and look good enough, that way I can continue to be healthy.

Some people are the same exact way as me with not staying motivated, and I wish that all of us could just find something that would help us out.  Unfortunately, everyone is different, and only some things work with some people.  I feel like if I start setting an alarm on my phone that is just for working out, I think that I might actually stick with it.  Then again, I might just hit the snooze button twelve times until I eventually just decide to do something else with my day instead of work out.

My favorite thing to work out, like most people I would guess, is my stomach.  I don't know what it is about loving the feeling of my stomach burning and hurting a few days after a workout, but I just love it. Maybe that's why I can stick to working out for a little while at a time.  I just wish that I could find something that will allow me to work out practically every single day for the rest of my life, or at least until I lose the ability to be able to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment