Wednesday, February 26, 2014

freewriting 2-26-14

For one of our assignments we are supposed to pick 5 of our favorite words and also define them in a way that we think that they should be defined.  So far I only know of two words that I am going to use and they are love and squish.  Now some people can understand why I would choose the word love, but squish on the other hand is a bit odd.

I don't see how anyone could hate the word squish.  I mean, it is a super fun word to even say.  The fact that it literally means what is spelled out makes it even better.  When I hear the squish sound I just laugh because it is just a unique noise.

Love, on the other hand, I feel like is going to be a word that most of my classmates will use in this assignment.  I think that more girls will use it than guys just for the simple fact that it is more considered of a girly word, rather than a masculine word.

Masculine and feminine words are something that I never grasped in Spanish class in high school.  I think it is partially because I didn't really understand what we were talking about seeing how I was learning a whole new language.  In English, everything seems a lot easier to understand, so I don't really see why some people say that it is the hardest language to learn.  I bet that Chinese is probably the hardest language to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment