Sunday, February 23, 2014

freewriting 2-22-14

Sometimes things in life will not work out the way that you planned on them to work out.  The other night I was wanting to try to write one of my blogs from a tablet instead of writing one from a laptop like I normally do.  I got all the way to the screen where you can edit and revise everything, and then once I started to type, I discovered that it just was absolutely not going to work out for me. First of all, tablets are weird and awkward to hold in the first place.  There was not one comfortable position that I could sit and hold the thing.  Once I figured out how to hold it, I had to change how I was sitting yet again because I had to figure out how to type on the tablet.  It's not that I don't like to type on them, they're just not comfortable to mess with at all.   I eventually gave up with even using the tablet because it was causing more problems than helping me get anything done.  All I wanted to do was my homework.  I know that I can be a procrastinator, but for the first time in forever, that's all I wanted to do.  Unfortunately, all the problems from the tablet made me not even want to do my homework anymore, so I eventually just gave up and tried to surf the internet and calm down from all the frustration.  The internet stopped working out of nowhere so I honestly just gave up on everything for the night and just went to sleep. Since I was supposed to do a blog last night and didn't, now I am paying for it by having to write two different blogs tonight.  It's not like I have anything better to do because all my life consists of is work and school.  But sometimes you just want to sit down and watch TV an relax.  Tonight will not be the case, but maybe I can get all of my homework done tonight, and then tomorrow evening I can possibly have a night to just chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment