Sunday, February 9, 2014

freewriting 2-9-2014

Most people would say that the mid United States wouldn’t be a fun place to live and that the beach is a lot better of a place. I disagree with them by 8 billion percent.  My favorite part the heart of the United States is that we always get all four of the seasons, and we don’t just get little pieces and bits of each one of them. 

Summers are pretty brutal sometimes, but they are always bearable.  Winters are the same exact way.  Springs are always cool because one day you’ll need shorts on, and the next, you will want to be wearing a hoodie and some sweat pants.  The fall is always lovely and my favorite part is that the leaves change so many different colors.  If you look at the trees at the perfect time, then you will sometimes find leaves that are all of the colors of the rainbow, all on one leaf. 


Although the beach is my favorite place to go on vacation, looking at it after a while might get boring, or at least that’s what I have heard from a few of my relatives.  If I lived on the beach, I would have no idea where to go on vacation, other than the mountains.  If I went to the mountains though, I would not be prepared for the cold because the beach is almost always a decently warm place to be.  Living here, however, I could travel anywhere and be prepared for whatever weather is going to take place. The only thing that I would not be prepared for is an earthquake.  But who is ever prepared for one of those anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment