Saturday, February 1, 2014

"I Believe..."

I believe that laughter is the best medicine.
I believe in Jesus.
I believe that there is good in every person.
I believe that technology is ruining people's lives.
I believe that dogs are also a woman's best friend.
I believe that gum helps people think better.
I believe that most bosses play favorites with their employees.
I believe that everyone deserves a little respect for something.
I believe that there is something good in everything.
I believe that negativity will bring on more negative things.
I believe that most people strive to get as much attention as possible.
I believe that some people fake depression.
I believe that people are obese because of lack of exercise.
I believe that cutting will not help depression.
I believe that love helps cure depression.
I believe that medicine messes people up more than helps them.
I believe that doctors really do want to help people.
I believe that everyone deserves happiness.
I believe that a lot of people are scared to die alone.
I believe that certain foods are good for calming.
I believe that running can be harmful.
I believe that animals help calm the soul.
I believe that procrastination gets the best of people.
I believe that math is pointless sometimes.
I believe that tanning doesn't cause cancer.
I believe that bacon isn't bad for you.
I believe that tattoos help boost self esteem.
I believe that a clean environment helps people get things done easier.
I believe that people can feel what others feel.
I believe that there is such thing as sympathy pain.
I believe that long distances don't make relationships hard.
I believe that Facebook ruins relationships.
I believe that technology makes people crazy.
I believe that people are addicted to food.
I believe that there is such thing as global warming.
I believe that the earth goes in cycles of warmth and cold.
I believe that blue is the color for being calm.
I believe that hondas are the best cars you can get.
I believe that ants are the strongest thing out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment